Whether you are a government body looking to prosecute, a landowner who has been served with an enforcement notice or if you are appealing an enforcement decision, members of the No5 Planning team have the experience and expertise to help.
Members are experienced with assisting clients throughout the prosecution process, providing guidance prior to the issuing of a notice, responding to a notice and appealing notices and orders through the appeal process. Expertise includes:
- Part VII TCPA 1990 (Enforcement)
- Enforcement Notices
- Temporary Stop Notices
- Injunctions (Gypsies and Travellers)
- Tree Preservation Orders
- s215 "clean-up” Notices (Land affecting amenity of neighbours)
- Environmental issues pursuant to EPA including noise and odour abatement notices
- Statutory nuisances
- POCA (particularly attractive to LPAs)
- Committals for breaches of court orders
- Listed building prosecutions
- Breach of Condition notices.