No5 Barristers’ Chambers is one of the largest sets in the country. We have developed a reputation for breaking new ground and for being a forward-thinking set.
- tenancy applications from talented and ambitious practitioners at all levels of call to meet an increasing volume of work nationwide and
- applications for third six pupillage.
Please note that we do not usually consider applications from practitioners who have completed a 12-month pupillage but have yet to be taken on as a tenant in their present chambers.
All applications should be accompanied by a CV which includes the following:
- Details of your main areas of existing practice and who instructs you in these areas;
- Names of solicitors or other referrers of work who we are able to approach in confidence to obtain a reference;
- An indication of the areas in which you would wish your practice to develop and how you would propose to develop your practice in those areas.
Applications will be considered in confidence. They should be sent by email to our Head of Recruitment, Harpreet Sandhu, at [email protected]
No5 Barristers' Chambers is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We have an Equality Policy that supports the initiatives of the Bar Council in ensuring the equal treatment of pupils, tenants, and staff regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, age or physical disability.