Francesca practices in clinical negligence and personal injury. She is hallmarked by her warmth toward lay clients and is known for her ability to put those for whom she acts at ease in conference and ahead of trial. She has formidable strength in Court and is skilled at managing medical experts.
Where appropriate, Francesca also accepts instructions to act for Claimants on a Conditional Fee Basis.
Those that instruct Francesca have confidence in the knowledge that they will receive an attentive and professional service. Paperwork is returned promptly and Francesca endeavours to accommodate urgent instructions
Hospital- acquired infections (including MRSA, MSSA, C-difficile), Delay in clinical diagnosis, Plastic Surgeon’s negligence
Cases in which Francesca has been recently instructed include:
- Delay in diagnosis of acute appendicitis
- Delay in diagnosis of melanoma
- Hospital acquired C-Difficile infection
- Negligent nursing care resulting in pressure sores, Osteomyelitis and amputation
- Negligent performance of cosmetic surgery
LLB (Hons) The University of Liverpool
BVC Very Competent The City Law School, London
Jules Thorn (Major) Scholarship, Middle Temple