Wed, 04 Dec 2013
David Lock QC has written a guide to managing conflicts of interests for GPs.
The guide can be downloaded below, it contains:
1. An introduction to the issues raised by conflicts of interest.
2. The Nolan Principles.
3. What is an “interest”?
4. Registration of Interests by a CCG.
5. The duty on CCGs to make arrangements to manage conflicts of interest.
6. What arrangements for managing conflicts of interest are suggested by the CCG Model Constitution?
7. What rules are necessary to ensure that an interest does not affect and is not seen to affect the integrity of the decision making process?
8. Potential legal consequences where decisions are made in breach of the rules about managing conflicts of interest.