Mon, 08 Nov 2021
A challenge to a North Sea consent might not immediately strike you as a ’need to know’. But if you do need to know any of the following, listen in:
(1) what happens if EIA development is adverstised in breach of the regulations;
(2) how do you assess the carbon impacts of a development?
(3) is climate litigation on an uptick?
(4) why do claimants bring climate cases?
(5) what are the targets for those cases?
With Howard Leithead and Harj Narulla, Richard Kimblin QC takes in different perspectives on climate litigation, with no blah.