Thu, 14 Jan 2021
The webinar will include talks on:
- Planning Reforms: How much legislative change could there actually be? Why proceed with the promotion of a local plan? Is now the time to promote and make substantial applications?
- Environment Bill: The row about the regulator and why it matters.
- Environmental principles in a planning context.
- Environmental targets and what plans and projects should be aiming for.
- CIL / S106: Land value capture – where did this come from and why would it be a big deal? Where does the money go and why are the proposals radical?
- Standard method update: Where we are now? Levelling up