No5 Barristers’ Chambers International Travel Litigation team consists of specialist personal injury, regulatory and commercial practitioners.
Members of the group have been instructed in cases in the following areas for both Claimants and Defendants:
- The Package Travel Regulations
- Multi-party claims against tour operators and hoteliers
- Road traffic accidents abroad
- Accidents on board aircraft, cruise ships and ferries
- The International Transport Conventions
- The 4th European Motor Directive
- The European Jurisdiction Regulation 44/2001
- Accidents arising out of leisure activities or employment abroad
Members of Chambers lecture to both Claimant and Defendant solicitors and organisations concerned with international travel and leisure claims. Recent publications include European Travel Law.