The No5 Clinical Negligence Group offers great strength in depth in conducting spinal and catastrophic injury litigation.
Members of the group have extensive experience of most types of spinal and catastrophic injury claims arising out of all areas of medical and surgical practice including those involving:
- Diagnosis and management of spinal trauma in children and adults
- Diagnosis and management of spinal tumours in children and adults
- Diagnosis and management of spinal infection (including TB)
- Diagnosis and management of degenerative spinal conditions (cervical, thoracic and lumbar intervertebral disc, cervical and lumbar spondylosis)
- Complications of spinal surgery in children and adults
- Cauda equina syndrome
Members of the Group appear on the Spinal Injury Association’s list of approved Counsel, are regularly invited to speak to organisations such as the SIA, AvMA and at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry and are well versed in recommending appropriate experts to those instructing them.
For a full list of those members of the Clinical Negligence Group who have particular experience in or are developing their practice in this area of expertise, please view the list of barristers with relevant experience or speak to one of our clerks, who will be pleased to assist in recommending the appropriate counsel for any case.