No5 Barrister’s Chambers has completed a Covid-19 risk assessment for all four of our offices resulting in the following steps being identified and implemented as part of our response:
- Staff will only be asked to work from Chambers where it is not reasonably practicable for them to work remotely;
- All internal meetings have been moved to virtual ones;
- All external meetings are encouraged to take place virtually;
- Where visits to chambers are required, then guidance on social distancing and hygiene will be explained to visitors on arrival and we will limit the number of visitors on our premises at any one time;
- All business related travel has been suspended;
- Guidance has been given to staff and notices erected around Chambers to remind everyone about correct social distancing etiquette;
- Suitable hand washing facilities are available at all our offices with gel sanitisers in areas where washing facilities not readily available;
- Frequent cleaning of our offices using appropriate cleaning products and methods is in place including disinfecting of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly.
We will keep this risk assessment and all of the above steps under review to ensure they remain suitable and sufficient to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all staff, barristers and visitors to our offices.
Last updated 10 June 2020