No5 Barristers' Chambers is committed to providing legal services of the highest quality to all clients both lay and professional.
- Chambers specialises in the provision of legal advice and advocacy. A full list of our areas of expertise can be found on here.
- Chambers is committed to retaining the ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.
- Staff administer Chambers according to the Practice Management for the Bar Guidelines.
- Quality of service provided is regularly monitored by the Chambers' Management Committee and we strive to follow a policy of continual improvement in our services.
- Chambers has made a commitment to Equal Opportunities practice and procedures.
- All members are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
- Read our Covid-19 Risk Assesssment