Community and Charitable Support
No5 plays an active role in supporting and sponsoring over 20 charities. This is complemented by providing all staff with the opportunity to volunteer for three days per year for a charity of their choice.
No5 is committed to providing legal services of the highest quality to all our clients, whilst managing our operations in a way that manages and minimises adverse environmental impact.
We achieve this by:
- Managing our waste sustainably
- Encouraging recycling
- Managing energy and water consumption
- Ensuring correct maintenance of equipment
- Encouraging the use of public transport
- Educating, informing and training our staff and barristers
- Reviewing the environmental management system regularly
To support these initiatives:
- Fee notes, invoices and correspondence will be sent by email only
- All papers will be sent for security shredding at the end of proceedings unless the client specifically requests their return in writing
- All seminar and learning materials will be provided electronically unless otherwise requested in writing at the time of booking
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org