Richard Cooke Personal Injury
Richard advises and appears in all areas of personal injury law on behalf of both claimants and defendants. He has a wide range of experience in all areas of personal injury law including:
- Employer's liability claims
- Highways Act and other public liability claims
- Road traffic accidents (including claims for credit hire)
- Fatal accidents
- Inquests in the Coroner's Court
- Claims where fraud is alleged.
Richard undertook pupillage at No 5 Chambers and became a tenant in 2006.