Michael Wingrave Personal Injury
Michael accepts instructions on behalf of both claimants and defendants in fast track and multi track personal injury claims and has particular experience of:
• Road Traffic Accident claims;
• Claims involving the Motor Insurers’ Bureau;
• Accidents at Work;
• Occupational Disease claims; including industrial deafness, vibration white finger and asbestos related conditions;
• All manner of Public Liability and Occupiers’ Liability claims;
• CICA claims;
• Fatal Accident and dependency claims, including Coroners' Inquests.
Michael also accepts conditional fee work, subject to positive risk assessment, and has developed a strong sub-specialism in claims where limitation is in issue.
During his training for the Bar, Michael was awarded the Winston Churchill Pupillage Prize and the Sir Joseph Cantley Award by the Middle Temple.
LLB (Hons) UNN
Personal Injuries Bar Association
British Insurance Law Association