Michael Wingrave Clinical Negligence
Michael accepts instructions , primarily from claimants, in clinical negligence claims and is keen to develop this aspect of his practice. He has particular experience of:
• Coroners Inquests into deaths in hospital;
• Misdiagnoses/negligent treatment in Accident and Emergency cases;
• Negligently performed spinal surgery;
• Negligent nursing care of paediatric epilepsy patients;
• Negligently performed ophthalmological surgery;
• Failure to correctly set fractures of the hand;
• MRSA claims;
• Misdiagnoses in cardiology cases;
• Michael has also assisted on a number of mishandled birth cases resulting in catastrophic brain injuries/cerebral palsy.
Michael accepts conditional fee work, subject to positive risk assessment, and has developed a sub-specialism in claims where limitation is in issue. Indeed, he recently lectured upon the subject of limitation in clinical negligence claims at an AVMA event.
LLB (Hons) UNN
Personal Injuries Bar Association