Joanna Chadwick - Family
Joanna specialises in all forms of ancillary relief and all forms of money claims including disputes between cohabitants and Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications. In particular, she has experience in the following areas:
• Children Act applications, both public and private Law, including care and supervision proceedings, adoption, wardship, secure accommodation applications, child abduction, residence and contact disputes.
• Child abduction and international movement of children
• Financial provision for children
• Divorce and Nullity proceedings
• Ancillary relief
• Applications under Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
• Financial provision on death
• Financial disputes between cohabitees and unmarried couples
• Injunctions and domestic violence
Direct Access work undertaken.
Wilcox v Tait  EWCA Civ 1867
Re G (Secure Accommodation Order)  1FLR 884