Francesca Martin - Clinical Negligence
Francesca has experience across the board in multi-track, fast-track and small claims. She is hallmarked by her strength as a persuasive advocate and her unwavering client focus. Being in Court on a daily basis, Francesca has a sound feel for current judicial approach, particularly in relation to General Damages in personal injury cases. Francesca is often called upon to value extensive and/or sensitive scarring.
- Hospital- acquired infections (including MRSA, MSSA, C-difficile)
- Delay in clinical diagnosis
- Plastic Surgeon's negligence
Other relevant experience:
- Credit Hire claims
- Contract disputes
Where appropriate, Francesca also accepts instructions to act for Claimants on a Conditional Fee Basis.
Those that instruct Francesca have confidence in the knowledge that they will receive an attentive and professional service. Paperwork is returned promptly and Francesca endeavours to accommodate urgent instructions.
LLB (Hons) The University of Liverpool
BVC Very Competent The City Law School, London
Jules Thorn (Major) Scholarship, Middle Temple
Cases in which Francesca has been recently instructed include:
- Delay in diagnosis of acute appendicitis
- Hospital acquired C-Difficile infection
- Negligent nursing care resulting in pressure sores, Osteomyelitis and amputation
- Negligent performance of cosmetic surgery
- Industrial contact dermatitis