Arrin Nouri Family CV
Arrin is a barrister specialising in family law, with a particular emphasis on private and public children proceedings. She has appeared at all levels up to and including the High Court and has been led by Queen’s Counsel.
Arrin has significant experience in private law disputes about a child’s living arrangements and/or who they spend time with. She has appeared in cases of legal and factual complexity, including those involving vulnerable parents, domestic abuse, high conflict intractable disputes and Rule 16.4 Guardian appointments.
Arrin is also experienced in public law matters and frequently represents local authorities, parents, children and other interested parties in care proceedings. Her caseload has involved suspected neglectful parenting, physical, emotional and sexual abuse, substance misuse, non-accidental injuries and radicalisation issues.
Arrin regularly receives instructions on serious Family Law Act applications, including Non-Molestation Orders and Occupation Orders. She understands the sensitive nature of such cases and has a reassuring client manner.
Arrin is a tenacious and resilient advocate, who works hard to achieve the best possible outcome in each case that she handles. Her personable approach enables her to build an immediate rapport with those she represents and ensures that she understands and deals with the key issues of the case.
Arrin is accredited under the Public Access scheme and welcomes instructions directly from members of the public in appropriate matters.
- Leonard Woodley Scholar, Inner Temple, 2016
- Winner, Birmingham Law Society Debating Competition, 2014
- Winner, University of Law Debating Competition, 2014
- BPTC Exhibition Award, Inner Temple, 2013
- Lady Barber Prize for Mooting, University of Birmingham, 2013
- Mistress of the Moots, University of Birmingham, 2012-13
- Lady Barber Prize for Mooting, University of Birmingham, 2012
- Winner, Camm Cup Mooting Competition, University of Birmingham, 2012
- Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- Midland Circuit
- BPTC, University of Law
- LLB, University of Birmingham
- Public Access Accredited