Alex Cisneros - Education
Scope of practice
Alex accepts instructions in several areas of education law.
Alex principally acts in SEN tribunals. His instructions usually come from children or parents though he also has experience of advising and representing local authorities.
Alex is regularly instructed by the Office of Qualifications and Examination Regulation and the Department of Education in relation to various education law matters.
Alex also has experience of pursuing injunctions and other civil remedies on behalf of schools and universities.
- Associate Fellow, Royal Commonwealth Society
- Major Scholar, Middle Temple
- Member, Beckmead Family of SEN Schools
- Human Rights Lawyers’ Association
- Bar Professional Training Course, City University
- LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Exeter